Have you ever taken a step back to think about why you are not making more sales?
4 Important Things You Must Know Before Making More Sales in 2021: Digital Marketing in Nigeria:
Would you prefer to move city to city to sell your product or service? Unquestionably, no sensible business would do this, which then begs the question: what is its solution? Without a doubt, digital marketing is the answer. Marketing and Sales are connected at the hip. The status quo is that your business success depends on the amount of energy you spend on your digital marketing campaigns.
If we talk about digital marketing in Nigeria, it is clearly on an ascent. The digital economy is rising ten times quicker as compared to the traditional economy in Nigeria. Every year brings up new marketing strategies that depend on user preference. These approaches must be recognized and integrated into the large as well as small Nigerian business marketing strategies alike.
Sticking to our topic of today, we will tell you how to make more sales in 2021 utilizing the persistently evolving digital marketing potential in Nigeria. Back in the ’20s, you might undermine the importance of digital marketing, but the business in recent times is explicitly attached to the marketing strategies that keep on changing with time.
Digital Marketing is the Best Option to Make More Sales
With time, the means of business marketing have changed, and now the best feasible option to publicize your business at a mass level only appears in the form of digital marketing or virtual marketing. Hand in hand, there are myriad other benefits that you can have if you implement these digital marketing strategies to grow your business.
Here are some of the most significant benefits of digital marketing that indicate their superiority over other business promotion strategies:
- Digital marketing offers a greater reach of your business than any other promotional means.
- It provides the best ROI if compared with different approaches.
- These techniques are more effective when it comes to making your brand prominent.
- Usually, it is less expensive than other promotional methods, but its benefits are much more significant.
- You can better target your potential audience through marketing strategies.
Selling via online channels not only saves your time in converting your audience into your potential customers, but it offers a much better user experience for your customers.
Digital Marketing Strategies That Will Boost Your Sales
Return on investment is one of the significant factors that is counted in business promotion campaigns. More will be the budget of campaigns, and more significant will be the reach. But now, using digital marketing campaigns, you can attract even more potential audiences than you used to have by renting a hoarding board, which is a confined source of publicizing your business. It helps you engage more and more leads with meager investment.
Meanwhile, here are the ruling digital marketing strategies that will explicitly outclass all other promotional means in 2021 and elevate your sales promptly in Nigeria.
- Having a Website
Do you need a business website? The appropriate response is yes. Businesses cannot endure without a Web presence, and why wouldn’t you have a website while it can be an exceptionally compelling marketing tool, being extremely cost-productive? On the other hand, if you do not have your business site, it implies that your business has no existence for 46.6% of Internet users in Nigeria.
Meanwhile, custom web applications have emerged as a great tool that improves the user experience. These web applications make your working system simple, organized, and easy to understand. Later on, all these things collectively participate in generating leads. In short, once you have successfully developed an easy-to-understand and organized online platform for the convenience of your customers, it will have a positive impact on your clients, and your leads will get multiplied with time.
For website design, development, and custom applications, benefit from our services now.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
A significant part of customers searches for the desired services online before moving to social platforms. If you are visible there on the first page of the SERP results, you are most likely to be picked up for your services, as a considerably small part decides to move to the second page of the search engine. But the question is: how can you bring your website to the first page of a search engine?
Typically, it is a complete process designed to satisfy the search engine’s algorithm, and once you meet the factors issued by the search engine for ranking, your site will appear to be on the first page.
Scope of SEO Optimization
Peeping into the scope of SEO optimization in business, we have concluded the following points:
- According to the SEO statistics report by Forbes cite Borrell Associates, enterprises are now investing more than $80 Billion each year to make their online presence stronger. This investment is increasing with every passing year.
- SEO optimization has been successfully maintaining the highest conversion rate of 14.6%, which is non-achievable by any other promotional media.
- About 93% of the online searches start from a search engine. If your site is there on the first page, you might get significant leads from there.
- 75% of the users don’t even go to the second page of SERPs.
- SEO drives ten times more traffic to your online shopping platforms than social media platforms.
- Regarding online search, Google is at the top of its competition, liable for 94% of all-out organic traffic.
Get your site SEO optimized now, and enjoy unprecedented benefits out of it.
- Social Media Marketing Strategies
Being a businessman, you are in desperate need of having a website that could ensure your presence at every nook and corner in Nigeria. Once you have got your website, extend its reach to the present social media platforms. Social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and many other platforms are necessary to maintain a competitive edge. Businesses operating without any social media marketing strategies might miss a considerable number of their potential clients. Truly we are in a tier 3 country but digital marketing in Nigeria has Improved and the rapid increase in AI accuracy has made it compulsory for every corner of the world to join the technological enhancement.
Scope of Social Media Marketing Strategies
Here are some of the statistics that will be enough to show the importance of social media marketing strategies in your business:
- In recent times, 27 million people in Nigeria are using social media platforms, and 23.5 million of them are using only Facebook to reach out to their potential customers.
- According to the survey, 90% of marketers and business people agree that their business gained a farther reach with a social presence. A considerable part of their potential customers is now from social media platforms.
- If you upload some promotional content on your social media platforms in the form of video, 74% of the consumers are likely to share it.
- Along with this, many people prefer buying online if their brand has a social platform presence.
Over time, the scope of social media marketing strategies is increasing at an even better place, and this is the best time for you to get your business digitalized.
- Email Marketing
With the whopping return of investment, which is 4400% in number, email marketing comes up as the most cost-effective digital marketing strategy. If you spend $1 as an investment in email mailing, you are likely to receive the benefit of $44 in the form of engagements and leads with customers.
In recent times, email mailing has emerged as a strong card played by digital marketer agencies
to generate leads for their clients. Perhaps the best valuable marketing tool is to segment your email mailing approach to get it matched with your customer base.
Scope of Email Marketing
The following details are enough to assure you that email mailing is one of the most effective tools for increasing the revenue of your business in 2021:
- Presently, there are 96.05 million email users in Nigeria, and this number is expected to reach 108.27 million by the end of 2021.
- Businesses that ran segmented email mailing campaigns have noted a 760% increase in the annual revenues.
- 35% of marketers reach out to their potential customers 3 to 5 times a week.
- As indicated by HubSpot, generally, 80% of marketers have announced an expansion in email engagement in the past twelve months.
With our Email Marketing program, you can target your potential customers in a less intrusive yet straightforward manner. We have structured our packages in a perfect way to fit how digital marketing in Nigeria works.
Who We Are and How Can We Help You?
CLEARTOUCH DESIGN is a Nigeria based digital marketing agency that deals in diversified traits of digital marketing. Being a rapidly emerging marketer agency, we offer our services related to SEO Optimization, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Virtual Marketing, Web Development & Hosting, Custom Web Application Development, and many more. You can find our services here:
Our Salient Features
- We have experienced and skilled people for all the services that we are offering.
- We present the best feasible solution according to the circumstances of our clients.
- Customer satisfaction is the primary goal of our services.
- We promote technology, as technology promotes you and your businesses.